♥ Cik Jannah ♥
First 2016.
Saturday, January 2 | 0Superstar (s)!


Haii. What, AZAM ? 
Takde apa pun yang nak diharapkan and wish.
Cukup lah sekadar dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik, belajar biar molek, bahagia with parents family friends and my love.
And hope mak abah still ada, memang takkan sampai bila bila.
At least hingga hari bahagia aku yang belum tentu bila hehe.
And i want wish Thank Q mak abah sebab membesarkan anakmu ini :)

End year 2015 with exam and new year 2016 still with exam. 
Moga Allah S.W.T mempermudahkan segalanya. Wish me good luck untuk 4 paper lagi ;)
Amin Ya Robbal Alamin. 


Celebrate new year with my love ? hah.
Memang jangan mimpi di siang harilah, hehe.
 Always busy right ?
For the information, celebrate my bornday pun tak sempat hmm. 
My love always with training, ops, kursus and blablabla haha.
But i already understand with ur profession bro :)
Good luck to be Leftenan Mohd Faiz soon. 



koleksi hakak setakat akhir tahun 2015, hehe.
ok bai.




Older Post | Newer Post
Tuan Tanah


Hello! I'm Cik Jannah ♥ ! READ ME, GUIDE ME AND WALK BESIDE ME Firstly, I want you to know that this is a personal blog about my life, my passion, and also my perspective. If you like what you read, please do come again. In the other hand, if you dislike my writing, you can stop read and may leave this page on the spot. Thanks a lot of you :)
Klik-Klik sini !
Entry Owner Linkies Stuff FOLLOW
Nak bisik sikit !

Mohon maaf diatas penggunaan 'aku', 'hang', 'hampa' dan bahasa geli geleman dan seumpama dgnnya terutama kpd yg lebih up umurnya dari tuan empunya belog. :)


Let's Talk!

CBOX CODE!


BF forever :)

Who next ? :)
Big applause to...

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Syaf
Re.Edit : Alya and Fea Exotics
Owner : Cik Jannah ♥

This blue pink templates made by PrincessBunny. The photogenic pictures taken at WeHeartit. Powered by Blogger.com.

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!
Tamau-tamau ! Cubit nanti haa :)